Saturday, December 20, 2008

My first blog entry!

Hey everyone, its Chelsea. This is my first time ever blogging, so bear with me. I'll start off by introducing myself.
*Ahem* Hello everyone! Well, I'm Chelsea, I'm a teenager, I'm homeschooled, and most importantly, I'm living (or trying to anyways...) for my Savior. He died for me; the least I can do is live for Him. My identity is in Him and Him alone.
Onto more random stuff...
I'm not your average homeschooler. I mean, yeah, I freak out over my GPA on a daily basis, but other than that...
So here are a number of things you didn't know, and didn't care to know about me:
1. I love to read. Like, thats all I do...
2. I love music. All kinds really, but mainly weird rock. Not average rock. Intelligent rock. Yes, I know that that is not an actual genre, but I'll define it for you anyways. Intelligent rock is written by people who are smart. Musicians whose music is so good, that the song lyrics could be read as a poem, and still impact people.
3. I enjoy poetry.
4. I hate math with a distinct passion...all kinds of math, but particularly algebra. *groans*
5. I don't really like modern movies. I prefer older movies that stars Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant...like Charade! A must-see movie!
6. I have the most amazing friends ever. End of story.
7. I love old-fashioned jewelry.
8. I wish I was artistically talented...but the truth is...I'm not.
9. I enjoy photography.
10. I am left-handed.


Thats all I can think of for now...I'll try and update this frequently!
Grace&Peace,
Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I LOVE that movie Charade!!

    and I love older movies better too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! its chelsea!! you have a blog now! yay!:D

    ReplyDelete