Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am such a horrible blogger, I know!

Hey guys, sorry about not posting for awhile...its been kinda crazy in our neck of the woods, and I've been busy.

I found out something very disturbing this past Friday, and I am actually going to share it with you.

My best friend Kelsey came down to visit me...I haven't seen her in three years, so that was amazing. One of her best friends (lets just call her Mallory to respect her privacy) had a friend named Cassidy who killed herself in November of this past year. I've known this since the actual incident, and I knew that Mallory was having a really hard time dealing with this tragedy. Anyhow, Kelsey showed me the obituary. Ask I was reading, I got those chilling feelings...and I realized that I know/knew Cassidy. In the obituary, it mentioned that she did dance at a school where I did dance for four years, and then I looked at her picture, and I realized that we took a class together.
Now don't get me wrong, I wasn't close with her or anything like that...but the fact that I knew her...I don't know why...but its just...mind blowing? I can't imagine why she would do something like that...or why anyone would... I can understand not wanting to exist, but to really end your own life...
This just really is blowing my mind.

2 comments:

  1. wow, that's really sad...

    oh, and I just thought I'd mention that your profile says "but I do have a live..." I think you meant "life", right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. That's terribly sad. I think it's an example of spiritual warfare going on in our minds today.

    ReplyDelete