Friday, February 20, 2009

Jeremiah 29:11-13

So, lately, I really feel that God has been tell me to seek Him with my whole heart. Last night I read Jeremiah 29:11-13, and verse 13 really hit me in a way that it never really has before.

13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Wow. I really love that. But what does that mean? What does it mean to seek God with my whole heart?
I really want to know. Because I want to find God. I want to be so close to Him that I have no trouble giving Him everything. I don't want to fight for my way anymore. I want God to have control, because when my life feels out-of-control, is usually when I'm trying to control it.



Without You I'm running out of time,
To live,
Running out of love,
To give,
Running of life,
With in,
God Help me.

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly how I feel right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, exactly what I'm going through these last few months. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete